Thursday, October 18, 2012

Selling Out, Spying Out, by Civil Alert Blogtalk Radio

"Selling Out - Spying Out," by Civil Alert Blogtalk Radio, guest Mary Neal, October 16, 2012
 http://www.blogtalkradio.com/civilalertworld/2012/10/17/sellin-spyin-out--the-people-speak
(a178-minute tape). 

My thanks to the hosts at Civil Alert Blogtalk Radio Show for inviting me to address their audience on October 16, 2012. I speak after a 40-minute introduction by the host, during which time she describes what she felt was surveillance activities she experienced after booking me as a guest. Because of censorship, many people do not know about The Cochran Firm CoIntelPro program and the secret arrest and wrongful death of Larry Neal, described at the website http://WrongfulDeathOfLarryNeal.com . I appreciate the insight another guest,
Taj Tarik Bey, gave after my presentation into why federal court ruled it "immaterial" that The Cochran Firm defrauded my family to protect Memphis Shelby County Jail from our wrongful death lawsuit after my brother's essential kidnapping and murder in the jail and why it was ruled lawful for The Cochran Firm to defraud my family to cover-up his murder, intimidate my family, and prevent disclosure of the crimes. Taj read from congressional records that explained why blacks are considered exempt from human rights in the USA, including the right to life, liberty, and protection of property.  My assigned censorship team cut my interview off after a while, but the host patched me back in on three-way calling.  I am America's Most Censored - http://justicegagged.blogspot.com/2011/11/americas-most-censored-mary-neal.html  probably because there is no statute of limitations on Larry's murder, and the government has no intention of rendering justice in Larry Neal's demise and the government corruption that ensued to cover up his death. Their offenses include fraud by elected and appointed officials against United States of America (Shelby County officials falsified records from the jail to the USA by omitting Larry Neal's arrest and death, and U.S. officials accepted the fraudulent records, knowing them to be false).

During the show, the radio audience and I learned more about the Black Codes and the Dred Scott Decision (Dred Scott v. Sandford): "The black man has no rights that the white man is bound to honor." The Supreme Court has never explicitly overruled the Dred Scott decision. The Black Codes are laws in the United States after the Civil War with the effect of limiting the basic human rights and civil liberties of blacks. Even though the U.S. Constitution discriminated against blacks (as "other people") and both Northern and Southern states had passed discriminatory legislation from the early 19th century, the term Black Codes is used most often to refer to legislation passed by Southern states at the end of the Civil War to control the labor, migration and other activities of "freed" slaves (Wikipedia). Blacks have never been granted full citizenship in the USA, which is why our right to vote is reviewed every 25 years under the Voting Rights Act. This sets African Americans, whose families have lived, worked in, and protected America for 400 years, beneath immigrants who gain citizenship through the naturalization process after a few years of their arrival in the USA. Evidence that the Black Codes are in effect can be observed best in the U.S. justice system, which determined that the Neal family deserves no due process of law regarding the secret arrest and murder of mentally, physically handicapped member, Larry Neal  - no records, no explanation, no inquest, and no freedom of speech about his murder. Further evidence is available by observing the rate at which blacks are enslaved and executed in the prison industrial complex or killed by police under the color of law, with most such killings being ruled "justified" whether or not the victim was armed. Enslavement of blacks in the 21st century is made possible in large part by other blacks who help to oppress their fellows. People's whose human rights are suppressed on record and by law should be especially concerned about NDAA - the right to imprison people (or "a people") in concentration camps without any criminal charges or trials.


Excuse me, Detective Miller of DeKalb County Police Department, you did not explain to me why crimes against me were not considered crimes. You told me that taking over my computer and telephone and erasing data from my hard drive and editing my online articles were not "crimes," but you did not tell me why.

Excuse me, City of Atlanta. You told me you refuse to pay for police threatening me with Tasers and arrest if I did not shut up and go home. You held it was permissible for the police to tell me I have no civil rights in Atlanta and no right to speak to people there about my brother's lynching in Memphis Shelby County Jail and to warn people about The Cochran Firm fraud against Katherine Johnston's survivors after your police did a home invasion and killed the 92-year-old black woman, but you did not tell me why I had no free speech rights.

Excuse me, Memphis Shelby County Jail. I did not know the government had given you the right to kill black men when and how you feel like doing it without any need to give records and explanations or pay wrongful death lawsuits to the victims' families. I understand that Memphis Police have a body count of 10 so far this year.

Excuse me, The Cochran Firm. I did not know you were employed to keep up the pretense of protecting civil rights for minority people that we are deemed by the government not to actually have.

Excuse me, DeKalb County Police Department. I thought you were wrong to come to my home and dare me to go to the DeKalb County Government building and apply to see CEO Burrill Ellis about continuous crimes against me (censorship, gangstalking, extortion) that police refuse to address. I did not know until the show on October 16, 2012, that police are not intended to protect citizens but corporations like The Cochran Firm and the prison industrial complex.

Excuse me, officials. I realize the CORPORATION is not ready for blacks to know their position, or burglars would not have been dispatched to my home on August 11, 2012, to steal two boxes of court records - original pleadings and evidence judges blocked from going before a jury in our lawsuits against The Johnnie Cochran Firm by lying and saying there is no Cochran Firm in Georgia (Georgia Superior Court) that crimes against our family are "immaterial" (U.S. District Court). Rather than invoking the First Amendment, I invoke my God-given freedom of expression to reveal these abuses - murder, fraud, cover-up, stalking, censorship, and financial persecution.

It might interest the CORPORATION to know that whereas you had me fooled for 50 years, and I believed I had civil and human rights in the United States that were protected by law, you never fooled my 80-year-old mother. After receiving the federal court's decision that crimes against my family were deemed to be "immaterial," I said to my mother, "Mama, I thought we were free." She looked at me over the top of her glasses and said, "Did you think that? I never did."

A friend was astonished when she visited me recently and witnessed a neighbor darting around in her yard two houses away and peering at us from behind trees, although I had told my friend numerous times that my neighbors are actually a surveillance and gangstalking team. My friend was surprised to see the woman's antics although she had helped me gather evidence to sue The Cochran Firm in federal court and had learned much about the CoIntelPro program. I told her that when the Neals go out of our front door, people across the street must come outside and "watch" us, but when we go in the backyard, watching us is the responsibility of the family in that peeping woman's house. People who have been suppressed and denied justice are never trusted, because fear of retaliation is very strong. Descendants of "former" slaves should know this, especially with 1 in 9 of our men under age 34 locked in prisons and jails because they are considered to be fighting age and because slavery is still a booming business in the USA.

CIVIL ALERT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE SHOW:

Are COINTELPRO vibes still in the atmosphere? What organizations are infiltrated? What organizations are placed? What corporations are?  Who is helping? Who is being followed? It's 2012  there still exists “negroes” that have NO HONOR and elect to keep sellin’and spyin’out.

On October 16, we spoke with Mary Neal, a writer and activist who assists the mentally ill who have been wrongfully incarcerated. She will be bearing witness to her experiences dealing with her family, organizations and corporations that to her surprise were infiltrated and or affected by covert spy operations that were orchestrated specifically to destabilize progression and to block truth. Her brother Larry Neal’s life was taken while imprisoned, and when she went to get relief via The Cochran Firm, there were many revelations! In addition, get insight on the NAACP.

This show is for anyone that has ever experienced the COINTELPRO vibes and were afraid to speak out due to fear of  “not fitting in” to a group or out of protecting the reputation of a leader, corporation, group, church, mosque, temple, organization or movement.

Tonight’s style: Testimonial by Mary Neal & Informative Commentary by Taj Tarik Bey, Elena  and  SentAsha.

U GOTTA HEAR THIS!

Like always have your pen and paper ready.
Civil Alert Rising Radio
Informative, Engaging and 3rd Eye Opening
Listen at 9:30pm EST October 16, 2012, and every Tuesday and Thursday night
Call-in number 858.357.8450 (Option 1 to Ask/Speak)
Email: news@civilalertradio.com
The all-encompassing CIVIL ALERT is a leading wholistic voice that increases one’s awareness of indigenous heritage, Moorish(African-American/Black) history, spirituality, civics, law, health, psychology economics. Everything that is essential for uplifting falling humanity. CONNECT with Civil Alert to hear the road to discovery as their guests, listeners and hosts bring forth news, event info, public service announcements and topics that are purposeful, informative, enlightening and edutaining. Be sure you link up with them on Twitter @civilalertworld. Peace, tons of love and infinite wisdom in all of your endeavors and pursuits.


Listen to internet radio with civilalert on Blog Talk Radio

1 comment:

  1. "Selling Out - Spying Out," by Civil Alert Blogtalk Radio, guest Mary Neal, October 16, 2012

    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/civilalertworld/2012/10/17/sellin-spyin-out--the-people-speak
    (a178-minute tape).

    During the show, the radio audience and I learned more about the Black Codes and the Dred Scott Decision (Dred Scott v. Sandford): "The black man has no rights that the white man is bound to honor." The Supreme Court has never explicitly overruled the Dred Scott case. The Black Codes are laws in the United States after the Civil War with the effect of limiting the basic human rights and civil liberties of blacks. Even though the U.S. Constitution discriminated against blacks (as "other people") and both Northern and Southern states had passed discriminatory legislation from the early 19th century, the term Black Codes is used most often to refer to legislation passed by Southern states at the end of the Civil War to control the labor, migration and other activities of "freed" slaves (Wikipedia). Blacks have never been granted full citizenship in the USA, which is why our right to vote is reviewed every 25 years under the Voting Rights Act. This sets African Americans, whose families have lived, worked in, and protected America for 400 years, beneath immigrants who gain citizenship through the naturalization process after a few years of their arrival in the USA. Evidence that the Black Codes are in effect can be observed best in the U.S. justice system, which determined that the Neal family deserve no due process regarding the secret arrest and murder of mentally, physically handicapped member, Larry Neal - no records, no explanation, no inquest, and no freedom of speech about his murder. Further evidence is available by observing the rate of blacks enslaved and executed in the prison industrial complex or killed by police under the color of law, with most such killings being ruled "justified" whether or not the victim was armed. Enslavement of blacks in the 21st century is made possible in part by other blacks who help to oppress their fellows. People's whose human rights are suppressed on record and by law should be especially concerned about NDAA - the right to imprison people (or "a people") in concentration camps without any criminal charges or trials.

    ReplyDelete