Yvonne Hickman was arrested and banished from Glynn County, Georgia on December 3, 2009, because her husband (pictured above), a Vietnam War veteran who the government declared 100% mentally incompetent, said she keeps running him over with her car. (This article has 16 links and 13 numbered paragraphs.) The disabled veteran's wife relays her two-year ordeal on the five(5) videos at the links below that are a part of this paragraph 1. Video 1 of 5 - http://youtu.be/xjp_jY7so8A is embedded below:
Video 2 - http://youtu.be/9tWPhk7A_yc - short url http://goo.gl/iD7EA
Video 3 - http://youtu.be/hTchRFjdLnw - short url http://goo.gl/3F0QG
Video 4 - http://youtu.be/QD1kaf4vkeI - short url http://goo.gl/XCJkt
Video 5 - http://youtu.be/WsnEQaqtEyg - short url http://goo.gl/U6e7Z
2) Ms. Hickman relayed the following information to me to share with you, my readers: On December 30, 2011, all of the emails in Yvonne Hickman's gMail account were stolen. That was presumably to keep her from communicating with attorneys and human/civil rights orgs or activists who may have written to her. Secondly, the phone number that was initially provided at Ms. Hickman's video descriptions was for a TracFone she provided for the public to use to contact her. But TracFone REFUSES to activate that phone number and said the company will snailmail her another number. I suspect this is another example of NWO collusion against African Americans and others who the injustice system deems "immaterial" like my family was actually ruled to be in federal court. Ms. Hickman made a mistake. She gave me her password on my monitored phone. My family has zero privacy in our home, on the phone or computer. Therefore, my stalkers also got Ms. Hickman's password which she failed to change right away as I advised. Online and in-person stalkers monitor every conversation in the Neals' home, follow me when I leave my house, and run interference on everything I publish online. Police in Georgia refuse to apply legal remedy in part because I strongly objected to the execution of Troy Anthony Davis on September 21, 2011, and revealed corruption and racism my family suffered in Georgia courts, and because I protest my own disabled brother's lynching while under secret arrest in 2003. See "Open Letter to President Obama from Mary Neal" at http://goo.gl/uo6se .
3) The Hickmans were one of only two African American families in the Somersby Point community as far as Ms. Hickman knows. She relates that the house is in foreclosure and her husband is incapable of saving it without her assistance. Ms. Hickman wonders if she was banned following allegations by the sick veteran because of housing discrimination. If so, these events are reminiscent of mob violence in Forsyth County, GA in 1912. Thousands of blacks were forced to flee for their lives, leaving their homes and personal property behind. PBS Georgia reports the story at this link: BANISHED: AMERICAN ETHNIC CLEANSINGS - http://goo.gl/lKKl2 - Ms. Hickman invites inquiries at a new number (443)618-6183 and her email address: YvonneHickman56@gmail.com - Ms. Hickman was banished from her home and forced to separate from her husband in Glynn County by Judge Barton. Ms. Hickman states, "My home is in foreclosure, my business is lost, and my husband is sick and needs me. I am deprived of my friends and community, and my enforced banishment caused alienation of my husband's affection. Additionally, I am extorted of $35 monthly supervision fees by Sentinel Offender Services LLC although I've been convicted of nothing and am denied a trial on my husband's allegations. I deserve an opportunity to clear my name." In essence, the Hickmans were forced to "jump the broom" backwards and dissolve their marriage. She speaks of this in video 5 at the link above.
4) Mr. Hickman was declared 100% mentally incompetent and unemployable by the U.S. Veterans Administration and Social Security Administration. On December 3, 2009, while Ms. Hickman was driving to Wal-Mart, her husband called her and said that he was having her arrested. Shortly thereafter, a policeman stopped Ms. Hickman and arrested her because her husband had reported to police that Ms. Hickman had run over him in her car. Mr. Hickman's report was based on hallucinations or a desire to file a false insurance claim for financial gain. Mr. Hickman had no injuries and his wife's car had no damages. Yet police arrested Ms. Hickman on the sick vet's word alone. After spending the night in jail, Ms. Hickman was released only after agreeing to supervision by Sentinel Offender Services LLC, and she was told to leave Glynn County immediately and never return except for court or attorney appointments with prior permission. She was forced to leave Glynn County with only the clothes on her back. Finally in May 2010, a judge gave Ms. Hickman a court order allowing her to remove her possessions from the couple's home only if supervised by a police officer. She drove from Maryland in June 2010 to do that and parked at a vacant lot near her home, then called police and awaited police oversight.
5) Problems started when Mr. Hickman also called police because he saw her parked near their home. He ran to neighbors' houses and beat on their doors, asking them to please call 911. He reported that his wife had just run over him a second time. After that, he went to Ms. Hickman's car and started raving at her, which was caught on the 911 tape, because Ms. Hickman was on the phone with non-emergency 911 during his rant. The operator instructed Ms. Hickman to stay inside her car with the windows up until police arrived. Police and an ambulance responded. Although Mr. Hickman had no injuries and his wife's car had no damage, Glynn County Police jailed Ms. Hickman, this time for two weeks. She was released under a $10,000 bond.
6) Yvonne Hickman sought help from numerous human and civil rights organizations about her wrongful arrests and banishment from Glynn County, but she feels that she got the runaround. Georgia has numerous civil rights icons and major organizations are nationally renowned, but African Americans who are blatantly wronged by the system have substantial trouble getting help, just as my family is denied assistance getting records and accountability for the secret arrest and wrongful death of my disabled brother, Larry Neal. His murder is revealed in http://WrongfulDeathOfLarryNeal.com - Unfortunately, police allow (or do) my censorship and stalking and other persecution for asking how and why Larry was killed, and civil rights/ human rights organizations are too intimidated or sold-out to help.
7) Ms. Hickman was searching for an attorney online when she saw my articles regarding The (Johnnie) Cochran Firm fraud. After reading my article, she called D.C. office of The Cochran Firm and was told there is no Cochran Firm office in Georgia. Ms. Hickman noted that just as I warn, The Cochran Firm has an identity crisis. When she arrived in Atlanta, she used the Bell South telephone book to view the full-page ad for The Cochran Firm's Atlanta office and thanked me for writing articles that saved her from contracting with that law firm. I told her the Washington office of The Cochran Firm is right to be embarrassed about the firm's Atlanta office, which is headed by Hezekiah Sistrunk, Esq., a truly unethical attorney, unless the Washington office of The Cochran Firm also defrauds its minority clients. All of The Cochran Firm offices have the same managing partners in Dothan, Alabama, after all. It is my duty to save minorities from entrusting their justice quests to CoIntelpro attorneys, since the lawyers remain unrepentant (and perhaps proud) of defrauding my elderly mother to protect Memphis Shelby County Jail against her wrongful death lawsuit, although she was The Cochran Firm's client.
8) "How can The Cochran Firm represent in courts of law that there is no Cochran Firm office in Georgia with a law office right downtown Atlanta and advertising like this?" Ms. Hickman asked me.
9) "With what you endure in the justice system, I should not have to explain it to you." I responded.
10) When Ms. Hickman appeared on the Rev. Pinkney Show, another Cochran Firm Fraud victim, Edwina Davis, was also a guest. Cochran Firm attorney E. Pete mistreated Davis when she was his client regarding her sexual harassment at TYCO Corporation. None of us were successful finding assistance for civil rights violations in Georgia thus far http://www.blogtalkradio.com/rev-pinkney/2011/12/11/pinkney-to-pinkney - That is why it is important to support Rev. Edward Pinkney, an activist pastor after the order of Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr.
11) The justice system is flawed, especially regarding how mental illness is addressed. This is evidenced by my brother's murder after 18 days of secret arrest and by what is happening to the Hickmans. Is it right to arrest and ban a wife from her home and sick spouse because he hallucinates and calls police and makes unsubstantiated allegations against his spouse? What will happen to Mr. Hickman now that his wife cannot step foot in Glynn County? Will the couple lose everything? The drama has been ongoing for two years. With two felonies against her, Ms. Hickman no longer qualifies for the top security clearance work she did for 23 years for the U.S. Government.
12) Military personnel that served in Iraq are transitioning home after eight years. Many of the soldiers served multiple tours of duty. An estimated 56% of battlefield soldiers have post traumatic stress syndrome to some degree. Is it fair to acute mental patients to let them send away their caretakers? Can your mentally challenged loved one or neighbor call police, accuse you of abuse, and have you arrested and banned from your city with no evidence to substantiate the allegation?
13) Advocacy article by Mary Neal, human and civil rights activist; America's most censored (I must list the number of paragraphs (13) and the number of links (16) in this article because of censorship. If you are using a cell phone, please elect to "go to page 1"). I am also director of Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill ("AIMI") http://www.care2.com/c2c/group/aimi , an online advocacy organization to decriminalize mental illness and end capital punishment; chairperson of the Davis/MacPhail Truth Committee, organized to petition the USDOJ and GBI to re-investigate Officer MacPhail's murder in honor of Troy Davis' request to "keep fighting this fight"; organizer of the Human Rights for Prisoners March, a daily online march to benefit inmates, parolees, and probationers (an in-person march to be announced); sister of slain mentally, physically disabled American, Larry Neal, who was secretly arrested for 18 days in 2003 and murdered by police, with all requests for records and accountability DENIED (Google "Wrongful Death of Larry Neal"); a proud 99er; writer and organizer commissioned by God (Proverbs 31:8) to peacefully petition government for a redress of grievances regarding racism and class consciousness within the justice system, expose and oppose The (Johnnie) Cochran Firm fraud against its own clients, and protest corporate greed and government misdeeds as allowed under the Constitution of the United States of America (for now). Please also visit my FreeSpeakBlog at http://FreeSpeakBlog.blogspot.com . The name is a joke, believe me. Blessings!