Friday, December 9, 2011

Don't Lie on Mary Neal

Pray for me, saints, and enjoy one of my favorite videos below: "All I Need is King Jesus," and favorite Bible passages: Exodus 20:16, Proverbs 6:16-19, and Pslam 34:19. I've been lied on, cheated, and mistreated, as the song goes. I try to keep praying for enemies, but hatred is at the door. This article has five(5) links and one(1) video. It covers two issues: 1) Lori Price keeps getting emails with my blogs that I am not sending her at Citizens for Legitimate Government, and she asked to be removed from my mailing list repeatedly. I look in settings to MaryLovesJustice, and stalkers will have replaced her email that I removed over and over. This is a plot to get Google to take down my website; 2) a woman laid claim to one of my articles, "Occupy Demand: Divest or Resign." The long version of that article is here in my MaryLovesJustice blog, and a shortened version is in my EXPOSED FreeSpeakBlog. I shortened it so that it would fit onto flyers that were distributed at an Occupy Atlanta march. As you may know, Congress is deliberating on H.R.3261 and S.968, bills to protect intellectual property in America. As a former IP legal assistant, I know there are already protections under the law for people who feel their intellectual property rights are violated. These congressional bills could be misused to remove websites that carry censored information like mine do. Therefore, CoIntelPro agents may be sent to lie on bloggers and independent online news sites that publish censored news to excuse their removal from the Internet.

My motto: "Long As I Got King Jesus!" (Vickie Winans) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyAMCkHOb8U



THOU SHALT NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS AGAINST THY NEIGHBOR. ~Exodus 20:16 

There are six things that the LORD hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers. ~Proverbs 6:16-19

All I ever asked for is justice. God loves justice, and so do I. Pray for your sister. I am continually wounded in battle. However, we must get back up again. Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all (Psalm 34:19).

GOOGLE: Lori Price, of CLG News, wrote and complained to Google that I included her in my list of ten (10) persons and companies that receive copies of my Blogger blogs by email whenever I publish. See her complaints at this link: http://187.7.130.21/support/forum/p/gmail/thread?tid=201b8e0f757b293d&hl=en - Cyberstalkers prevented my posting this response to that link today while using a computer at my home that cyberdogs have obviously taken control over. This is despite the fact that I have written an open letter to President Obama and mailed letters to the district attorneys and attorney generals of Georgia and of the United States Attorney General about the cyberstalking that led to Price's complaint.

Price notified me recently that she would like to be removed from my mailing list, and I complied. But each time I removed her email address, cyberstalkers added her again. Price complained to Google that I was spamming her and requested that Google disable my email account. No doubt, many people would like for me to stop emailing and publishing altogether, because I expose government crimes against humanity, including racism, murder, discrimination based on class and health status, and government corruption and cover-ups.  I am America's most censored. In Lori Price's complaint to Google, she denied that she and I often emailed one another about news and that she carried articles I published in her CLG News reports just as I carried some CLG news and petitions in my articles. Below is proof that Price either has a very bad memory or she lied. CLG News emailed me on December 18, 2008, saying that CLG carried a link and summary for my article regarding Dr. Martin Luther King's "Mountaintop" speech. In 2008, King's last speech as it appeared in 18 of 20 versions online was edited by racists who wish to change history. They omitted a quote about resisting oppression, because officials over America do not want citizens to engage in civil disobedience to resist oppression like Dr. King and his supporters did. See Price's email to me notifying me that the article would be carried by CLG News and the summary that the news source published.

From: CLG News
Subject: Re: FRAUDULENT EDITING OF REV. KING'S FINAL SPEECH TO CHANGE HISTORY
To: mneal000@yahoo.com
Date: Thursday, December 18, 2008, 5:38 PM

Actually, I am linking your item.

Here is the summary, found here:
Martin Luther King's Final Speech Fraudulently Edited --Rev. Martin Luther King's final speech has omissions and substituted text in 18 out of 20 online sources I checked. By Mary Neal 18 Dec 2008 The red text in the quote below is omitted from most versions of Rev. King’s "I’ve Been to the Mountaintop" speech. He delivered this famous address in Memphis, Tennessee on April 3, 1968, the day immediately preceding his assignation. Rev. King was shot in the face as he stood alone on the balcony of the Loraine Hotel on April 4 during a strike by sanitation workers in Memphis. 
#####
I don't know what happened that Price suddenly found it intolerable to receive mail from Mary Neal. I recently published pictures of myself with my blogs for the first time. Perhaps she does not like my looks. In any case, some of my articles are read by over 100,000 people. It presents zero challenge to me to list ten (10) people or companies that appreciate being notified immediately about what I publish. Many people in America and abroad are really concerned about legitimate government for ALL, including minorities and the mentally ill of all races. See my letters to justice officials asking for relief from censorship, terrorism, and racism at this link:  Open Letter to President Obama from Mary Neal http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/open-letter-to-president-obama-from.html  - Naturally, I have proofs of mailing. In fact, I have abundant proof for every single allegation I ever make in any of my emails and blogs. My proof is shared widely on disks, flash drives, hard copies, and tape recordings. So it is absolutely useless for anyone to try to lie on Mary Neal.

For the information of werewolves who wish to dog out Americans without my truth-telling about the abuses and murders, please know that if my blogs and emails are taken offline, they will immediately be published by foreign publishers if American publishers are too afraid of the New World Orderlies to do so. 

Blessings!
Mary Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment