Monday, December 5, 2011

Twitter to MaryLovesJustice - Dec 6


Below see my first page of mail at MaryLovesJustice@gmail.com for December 6, 2011. Note there are sixteen(16) new @koffietime followers just on page one that all joined me within six(6) hours. I expect that when I am finally allowed to open my @koffietime Twitter account (prevented so far today), my number of followers recorded there will have actually decreased or only improved by two followers. That is because when new people join @koffietime followers, stalkers remove some of the older followers, or they remove the new ones who have more than two hundred followers themselves to prevent their re-tweets from @koffietime from reaching thousands. SEE MY NEXT ARTICLE IN THIS BLOG - "GOD AND I HATE NAZIS AND SELL-OUT NEGROES."  Stalkers are probably deleting people who joined @koffietime before 8:11PM on Dec. 5 while I type this blog. Stalkers also remove African Americans to ensure that my people continue to be defrauded by The Cochran Firm coast to coast and keep feeling that if they vote Democratic and elect blacks, they are safe from the abuses my family endures. Stalkers remove foreigners from @koffietime at Twitter to preserve the myth of Americans having human and civil rights. They remove media companies and persons who have high visibility in the media. I think my stalkers are PAID WITH YOUR TAX MONEY, frankly. If not, there is a deal that zero of your tax money goes to protecting my First Amendment rights. Stalkers remove human and civil rights orgs, especially grassroots orgs that take their mission statements seriously (unlike some larger groups - see "Mary Neal's Black History Month 2011" at HubPages). I may get up to 40 new followers some days, but my total number of Twitter followers DECREASES on those days. I perceive that STALKERS DO THIS, because if Twitter was doing it, they would not send me the notices to my email box when new people follow @koffietime. Local police and the feds agree that the abuses to my freedom of press should continue unrestrained and they REFUSE to apply the law to stop these intrusions.  Besides removing my followers, my tweets go missing. They are hiding my November tweets because November was a very upsetting month for me and I tweeted lots about frauds in law firms and in government. They don't want Americans and the world to see what I tweet, because they know sociopaths are a minority population, and most people would be upset like I am about the powerful colluding to victimize people, which is what I tweet about other than Christianity. I love the Lord, and He said be anxious for nothing. I find writing therapeutic. Although stalkers destroy my PCs RELIGIOUSLY (they have a god, too - Satan), relatives moved in with us and brought their computers. So I have improved access. They came when I decided "Mary Neal Goes to Washington for YOUR Justice Quest." (Google that title).  I didn't rush to go after they got settled in to look after my 89-year-old mom who The Cochran Firm defrauded after my sick brother's murder by police, because Occupy was doing such a good job of  "Stalking 'em Back" that I did not feel pressed to go immediately.  SEE MY NEXT ARTICLE IN THIS BLOG - "GOD AND I HATE NAZIS AND SELL-OUT NEGROES." After Occupy started, I stayed home and tweeted lots. During November, I was upset about brutality against Occupy Wall Street protesters. In fact, I have been very disgusted since the murderous injustice system executed Troy Davis on September 21, 2011, and greatly disturbed that cyberdogs seek to hide the Davis/MacPhail Truth Committee's petition for the GBI and the USDOJ to re-investigate MacPhail's murder, which I am convinced Troy Davis did not do. Even if people disagree with me on that, surely you can see how unjust it is that the man has been dead two months and the debate about whether or not he was guilty is still ongoing. SEE THE NEW @KOFFIETIME FOLLOWERS IN PAGE 1 OF MY EMAILS BELOW.  People who support executions should be just enough to admit it is wrong to execute anyone while there is doubt remaining. But people who don't care about justice or other human beings may have their time coming to be arrested for no good reason whatsoever, thanks to S.1867 - the bill Senate passed allowing for unlimited detention by the military without criminal charges or trial.  Some Americans deserve that for not caring about prisoners. You may wish you had helped in the Human Rights for Prisoners March now that it's Your Turn for wrongful imprisonment - probably abusive with a little waterboarding thrown in. Just think - somebody's reading all your emails, too. Ha! Keep quiet, little Mr. Monkey. Cover your eyes, little Ms. Monkey. Fill your ears with lying political speeches, Monkeys. Hear no evil, see no evil, and for goodness sake, speak against no evil. Americans deserve nothing better than military detention since those senators who voted for S.1867 are still in office a week after overthrowing the Constitution. (This run-on paragraph has 1,027 words - copy paste into WordCount Tool to see if the censorship force stole much http://www.wordcounttool.com/ )  If no one else does a recall petition for them all and Alcee Hastings for his H.R.645 and representatives who introduced and co-sponsored S.968 and H.R.3261, then I will. The problem is, they stalk my petitions to no end. But if you leave them in Washington, we have no idea what they will introduce next, do we? I think they need to be recalled and given a time machine and SS uniform to go to 1940's Germany. But that's just me. I love America and believe the country has the potential to really become a nation with freedom and justice for ALL. Instead, we have bills like S.1867 being passed. I understand many Americans are intimidated and terrified to express their objections to such laws. But mute, deaf, and dumb Jews went to Germany's camps along with the hell raisers. So like the Delaney sisters, I decided to "have my say." See page 1 of my emails at marylovesjustice@gmail.com below. Welcome to Revelation.
 
Not starred
Google Alerts (7)
Google Alert - boycott 4 justice - News 2 new results for boycott 4 justice Sudan says boycott of Washington workshop was motivated by
1:54 am
Not starred
me
[MaryLovesJustice] New comment on Blacks Go Missing in Police Custody: Timothy "Bull.... - Mary Neal has left a new comment on your post "Blacks Go Missing in Police Custody: Timothy
1:44 am
Not starred
me
[MaryLovesJustice] New comment on Blacks Go Missing in Police Custody: Timothy "Bull.... - Mary Neal has left a new comment on your post "Blacks Go Missing in Police Custody: Timothy
1:21 am
Not starred
Twitter
Antoniuk Heidorn (@AntoniukHeidorn) is now following you on Twitter! - Twitter Antoniuk Heidorn @AntoniukHeidorn is now following you (@koffietime). AntoniukHeidorn
12:44 am
Not starred
Twitter
Pamala Reusser (@PamalaReusserOY) is now following you on Twitter! - Twitter Pamala Reusser @PamalaReusserOY is now following you (@koffietime). PamalaReusserOY Pamala
12:42 am
Not starred
Twitter
Denyse Hopper (@hopperarileo) is now following you on Twitter! - Twitter Denyse Hopper @hopperarileo is now following you (@koffietime). hopperarileo Denyse Hopper 9
12:29 am
Not starred
Twitter
Izarraras Malinak (@IzarrarasMalina) is now following you on Twitter! - Twitter Izarraras Malinak @IzarrarasMalina is now following you (@koffietime). IzarrarasMalina
12:22 am
Not starred
AfricanTalk
[AfricanTalk] Digest Number 2547 - AfricanTalk Messages In This Digest (25 Messages) 1a. Re: Any Ibo person that have ever come on this
11:59 pm
Not starred
Twitter
Rebecca Hartjen (@RebeccaHartjenM) is now following you on Twitter! - Twitter Rebecca Hartjen @RebeccaHartjenM is now following you (@koffietime). RebeccaHartjenM Rebecca
11:45 pm
Not starred
Twitter
Luana Hack (@LuanaHackZVBK) is now following you on Twitter! - Twitter Luana Hack @LuanaHackZVBK is now following you (@koffietime). LuanaHackZVBK Luana Hack Smokin
11:35 pm
Not starred
Twitter
Enedina Bedient (@EnedinaBedient_) is now following you on Twitter! - Twitter Enedina Bedient @EnedinaBedient_ is now following you (@koffietime). EnedinaBedient_ Enedina
11:26 pm
Not starred
Twitter
Napoleon Niswonger (@NapoleonNiswong) is now following you on Twitter! - Twitter Napoleon Niswonger @NapoleonNiswong is now following you (@koffietime). NapoleonNiswong
11:20 pm
Not starred
Twitter
Rickie Geiger (@RickieGeigerVI) is now following you on Twitter! - Twitter Rickie Geiger @RickieGeigerVI is now following you (@koffietime). RickieGeigerVI Rickie
10:49 pm
Not starred
ETHEL BROOKS
Usted ganó £ 1.000.000,00, en nuestr o MTD Promo, Enviar‏ - Nombre: Dirección: Tel:
10:41 pm
Not starred
Twitter
Acord Gearlds (@AcordGearlds) is now following you on Twitter! - Twitter Acord Gearlds @AcordGearlds is now following you (@koffietime). AcordGearlds Acord Gearlds
10:29 pm
Not starred
Twitter
Gadomski Muskus (@GadomskiMuskus) is now following you on Twitter! - Twitter Gadomski Muskus @GadomskiMuskus is now following you (@koffietime). GadomskiMuskus Gadomski
10:06 pm
Not starred
Twitter
Culloton Lippe (@CullotonLippe) is now following you on Twitter! - Twitter Culloton Lippe @CullotonLippe is now following you (@koffietime). CullotonLippe Culloton
9:59 pm
Not starred
Twitter
Misha Eager (@MishaEagerSMQU) is now following you on Twitter! - Twitter Misha Eager @MishaEagerSMQU is now following you (@koffietime). MishaEagerSMQU Misha Eager
9:45 pm
Not starred
Twitter
Knock Yragui (@KnockYragui) is now following you on Twitter! - Twitter Knock Yragui @KnockYragui is now following you (@koffietime). KnockYragui Knock Yragui got
9:29 pm
Not starred
fredvman, me, Mail, Mail (10)
SAVING PEOPLE -PUCLIC ACCESS Fw: CONGRATULATIONS FROM MICHIGAN - This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY. YOU
SEE MY NEXT ARTICLE IN THIS BLOG - "GOD AND I HATE NAZIS AND SELL-OUT NEGROES." 
9:14 pm
Not starred
IHRO
[IHRO] Digest Number 4447[1 Attachment] - International Human Rights Organisation Messages In This Digest (25 Messages) 1. Workshop on Property
8:53 pm
Not starred
HubPages Editor
Mary Neal, Faceless39 just published a new Hub! - Hello Mary Neal, We thought that you would like to know that Faceless39, a Hubber who you are
8:40 pm
Not starred
Twitter
Amparo Verd (@AmparoVerd) is now following you on Twitter! - Twitter Amparo Verd @AmparoVerd is now following you (@koffietime). AmparoVerd Amparo Verd I'm so
8:35 pm
Not starred
Twitter
Hebel Uc (@HebelUc) is now following you on Twitter! - Twitter Hebel Uc @HebelUc is now following you (@koffietime). HebelUc Hebel Uc bite me Manchester GB
8:23 pm
Not starred
FREEWAYGRAPHICS Jonathan.
Come join me at FreewayEnterprise.com X @CaliRadio PRESENT "WATCH THIS THRONE" Dec 7th ... - Freewayenterprise.com FREEWAYGRAPHI… FREEWAYGRAPHI- CS JonathanMarti- nez FREEWAYGRAPHICS
8:11 pm
125 of 89166
SEE MY NEXT ARTICLE IN THIS BLOG - "GOD AND I HATE NAZIS AND SELL-OUT NEGROES." 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment