Sunday, January 15, 2012

Killing the Dream - MLK Day 2012

Dog Justice

Happy Martin Luther King Weekend 2012!  (Three paragraphs, two photos. There are four links before tweets from my @koffietime Twitter page.) I decided to spend the weekend protesting HYPOCRISY among people gathered to dishonor Rev. King by ignoring human and civil rights abuses. From my experience, many blacks occupying positions gained because of the Voting Rights Act do not believe African Americans deserve the same justice after abuses and murders that dogs get. I do not know if our so-called "leaders" have been body snatched, hypnotized, intimidated or bribed, but something is wrong. These people make long speeches about Rev. King and solute his courage, dedication, and determination to promote peace and uphold justice for minorities and for indigent and working class people of all races in America. However, if Dr. King were alive today, he would again be on watchlists, jailed and assassinated. Rev. King's demands that the government apply rights under the U.S. Constitution to all Americans would be received as "homeland terror." His nonviolent public demonstrations against injustice would lead to the same brutal arrests that Occupy Wall Street protests prompted.

2.  --- Numerous people who marched arm-in-arm with Rev. King, singing "We Shall Overcome" were CoIntelPro agents. The covert FBI program that was charged with preventing the rise of a "black Messiah" had many agents who joined peace movements and civil rights movements in order to spy on activists and report back to the federal government.  I met some of them when I was a social security secretary for a law firm in the Atlanta area during the 1990's. The former CoIntelPro agents were retiring, and their wage statements did not include their hefty earnings from years served as traitors to Rev. King and the quest for democracy in America. Therefore, these Negroes demanded administrative hearings to adjust the amount of their monthly social security benefits. Some of the seniors are still collecting today from their treachery. Georgia is full of people like that right now, and so is your city. Google "citizens police." Read my HubPages article about one CoIntelPro agent who traveled with Dr. King throughout the South and photographed the civil rights movement - Withers. He even photographed Dr. King dead on the balcony of Lorraine Hotel in Memphis on April 4, 1968. The former black Memphis police officer sure reached the scene quick, which makes one wonder if he knew about the assassination beforehand. See "Mary Neal's Black History Month 2011" at this link http://goo.gl/S5O9d . Some people during the civil rights era were such hypocrites, and it only got worse today. They sit in seats purchased by the blood of martyrs and betray the dream of human and civil liberties for everyone in America. God says repeatedly, "Woe to hypocrites," so I know He is disgusted like I am.

3. --- I am censored, stalked and persecuted for protesting the secret arrest and murder of my handicapped brother, Larry Neal. He died after 18 days of secret arrest in Memphis/Shelby County, Tennessee Jail on August 1, 2003. Negroes in high positions refuse to release records about his murder and authorize my censorship and persecution to prevent my telling about it and advocating for incarcerated mental patients of all races. So, I am picketing the Rev. King week activities in Atlanta during King Week 2012.  See more information in my tweets below. God bless you! Use the DAY OF ACTION, MLK Day, to protest SOPA, NDAA arrests, criminalizing mental illness for prison profits, outsourcing jobs overseas and to prison labor projects, mass incarceration of 1 in 9 young black men and many working class whites, capital punishment, avoidable wars, and other offenses that you know Dr. King would oppose. Honor him honestly, and honor God. God said we must serve Him in spirit and in TRUTH. His commandment did not change because truth became unpopular, politically incorrect, and unsafe under NDAA. Use five minutes of your MLK Day of Action to contact your elected officials. Ask them to support H.R.3785 to repeal NDAA, the indefinite detention bill that provides for unlimited internment in military concentration camps without any criminal charges or trial. Please at this link: http://www.usa.gov/Contact/Elected.shtml  - If you missed objecting to NDAA on MLK Day, today is a good time. The time is always right to do what is right (MLK). I protested hypocrisy at the King Awards dinner at the Hyatt and at the King Center during King Week 2012. I agree with Gandhi that we must be the change we want to see.

Tweets from @koffietime - http://twitter.com/koffietime
(There should be four links before this line.)

Mary Neal

I distributed poems: DOG JUSTICE, MASS HYPNOSIS, and DYING LIBERTY They cut me off 2day re SOPA. So I'll add it
Mary Neal

After they censored me on show re DOG JUSTICE poem on 1/8, I added a pg of poems to handouts to expose HYPOCRISY
Mary Neal

When we're DOERS & not hearers only, we're punished VIDEO
Mary Neal

If ever my tweets' links are redirected, know I endure Persecution.
Mary Neal

Welcome You follow America's Most Censored I oppose & : Satanic Laws
Mary Neal

Open Letter to Christians in Congress fr Mary Neal re
Mary Neal

When I tweeted Jan 8, 2012 RevPinkney show w censored DOG JUSTICE to U before, stalkers CHANGED link!
Mary Neal

Stalkers cut me off as I read my censored poem on radio DOG JUSTICE Read
Mary Neal

Reject - Stalkers cut my reading DOG JUSTICE on radio re Larry Neal's murder
Mary Neal

Oppose so online advocacy for human rights for U.S. mentally ill & prisoners can continue VIDEO
Mary Neal

Picketing HYPOCRISY on Refuse to be a complacent slave! Video
Mary Neal

Thankfully, refused to pull police brutality videos fr YouTube Say NO to
Mary Neal

SOPA is to cover up crimes against humanity like secret arrest & murder of handicapped American Larry Neal
RC deWinter

Did anyone else watch Downton Abbey tonight or was everyone still glued to a football game?
Retweeted by
Mary Neal

"MLK would be called "terrorist" today: peace & justice advocate, public protests, worker rights"
Mary Neal

Protesting HYPOCRISY at Lenox race 8:30am, church service 10am, and march in Atl
Mary Neal

Protested HYPOCRISY at MLK Awards Banquet 1/14 Rev. King would protest Larry Neal's lynching & my fam's terrorism
Mary Neal

Now they say they'll rewrite like but NDAA includes YOU by adding H.R.3166 & S.1698 to REMOVE yo citizenship
Mary Neal

Now they say they will re-write like but NDAA includes YOU by adding H.R.3166 & S.1698 to REMOVE citizenship
Mary Neal

Stalkers make this article open at the comments! "Sen.Wyman Emancipate Ga's Last Slave!" Can U fix it, pls?
Mary Neal

I lived under for yrs! "Sen.Wyman Emancipate Ga's Last Slave!"
Mary Neal

@
Need civil rights atty re Open Letter to President Obama from Mary Neal lynching followed by terrorism
Mary Neal

Stalkers are under orders to impede my phone and computer discourse re key words: LARRY NEAL &
Mary Neal

Stalkers censor me on Blogtalk, telephone 678.531.0262, home computers. VIDEOS
Mary Neal

Stalkers did not want audience to hear America's most censored poem, DOG JUSTICE re gov lynching.
Mary Neal

On Jan. 8, stalkers disconnected me fr Pinkney show as I read poem DOG JUSTICE
Mary Neal

Note: Stalkers cut me off as I asked ppl use MLK Day of Action to protest
Mary Neal

Messages stalkers interrupt R exposed during future Rev. Pinkney broadcasts & in END TIMES PREDICTIONS
Mary Neal

Last wk on Rev.Pinkney Blogtalk Show stalkers cut my connection as I read DOG JUSTICE poem.This wk they prevented SOPA talk
Mary Neal

CoIntelPro: Covert FBI program 2 prevent a black Messiah. "Johnnie Cochran's CoIntelPro Murder Theory"
Mary Neal

Happy MLK Weekend! MLK had CoIntelPro problems, too I think all effective human rights advocates do.
Mary Neal

I've different stalkers.Some for disinformation, some to curtail my online advocacy, and some stalk in person!
Mary Neal

THANKS. My stalkers won't let my "direct messages" open . Whoever wrote at hid the comments.
Mary Neal

Pinkney to Pinkney 01/15 by Rev. Pinkney | Blog Talk Radio: via Stalkers disconnected me as I spoke abt
Mary Neal

Distributing copies OPEN LTR TO PRES. OBAMA FR MARY NEAL Authorities won't answer
Mary Neal

Picketing HYPOCRISY during MLK weekend in ATL where Dr. King would be killed again had he not already died.
Mary Neal

I notified Mayor Reed's office that I am picketing HYPOCRISY at MLK Awards Banquet, Lenox Race, & MLK commemorative serv
Mary Neal

@
It won't help. They already know you know how to type and every word you typed.
Mary Neal

A week ago I followed 2003, yesterday 1998, today 1994. I deleted none. Must be .
Mary Neal

Welcome . I feel like I failed America. If I had posted more censorship films at maybe ...
Mary Neal

A mom reads to her son during King Week: "Somewhere I read about freedom of press ..." The boy exclaims, "Mom, U really HAD that?"
Mary Neal

My Google+ page is to be PUBLIC and I do have many photos. It said I have zero. What's up? Stalkers again?
Mary Neal

Welcome - See ASSISTANCE TO THE INCARCERATED MENTALLY ILL the Dorothea Dix Gp. for treatment, not prisons
»
Mary Neal

@
What will criminal lawyers do since no criminal charges are needed in USA under NDAA to get mo prison labor?
12 Jan

The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment