Friday, January 6, 2012

Christian Persecution for Opposing NDAA

 President Obama signs the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA)

CHRISTIAN PERSECUTION FOR ADVOCATING AGAINST MASS ARREST, BRUTALITY AND MURDERS OF AMERICA'S MENTALLY ILL AND OPPRESSIVE GOVERNMENT BILLS LIKE NDAA AND SOPA

1. --- President Obama signed the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) into law December 31, 2011. It provides for indefinite military detention of Americans, legal and illegal aliens without charges or any opportunity for defense. Detainees can be interned in camps within or outside of the United States, and torture is a definite possibility. On January 4, 2012, two bills introduced in Congress removed all doubt that Americans are intended eligible for camps on mere "suspicion" - H.R.3166 and S.1698 allow officials to remove Americans' citizenship. The stage is therefore set for last days Christian persecution as warned in Revelation. Will officials allow the internment, torture and murder of Americans? They already have. Link - http://goo.gl/zL4FZ  "Open Letter to President Obama from Mary Neal." No official has responded to the letter which I mailed to numerous government offices on December 8 regarding crimes against my First Amendment rights and continuous stalking by criminals, one of whom admitted he was "paid well" to follow me. Great is our reward in Heaven for injustices we endure for the sake of the Gospel of Christ.

2. --- I am targeted for obeying Hebrews 13:3 and Proverbs 31:8-9 wherein God admonishes His people to speak on behalf of the poor and prisoners. More Americans may soon wish they had also joined the "Human Rights for Prisoners March" to reduce prison rolls and to promote humane incarceration since concentration camps are being made ready and some Americans may even be shipped to foreign military camps. This article contains ten(10) links within sixteen(16) numbered paragraphs. I must list my articles' contents or stalkers edit them worse than if I do not. As a matter of fact, cyberstalkers destroyed my computer immediately after a couple of my articles were among the most read regarding Senate Bill 968 at OpenCongress.org in July 2011. Google "Censoring Mary Neal Before S.968." It is one of the SOPA bills, which would put the Internet under the U.S. Justice Department and eliminate freedom of press in America. SOPA can be used to stop the Gospel of Christ from going out online. There is discussion around starting a "One World Religion" that would omit Jesus or present Him as a mere prophet. I research congressional bills and other legislation and compare them to end times events in Revelation in order to demonstrate the accuracy of scripture and warn that time is short.  See my article "God Facing Layoff by the Supreme Court" at this link: http://goo.gl/UjF2R . In obedience to my heavenly Father, I conduct an online "Human Rights for Prisoners March" daily from my Care2 group, "Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill" a/k/a "The Dorothea Dix Group."

3. --- Dorothea Lynde Dix was a 19th century Sunday school teacher who was struck with a holy anger when she visited prisons and saw how sick people were treated. The female mentally ill inmates she visited were naked, chained to prison walls, brutalized and raped regularly. Dix advocated for mental hospitalization to replace prisons for acute mental patients, and thanks to her tireless efforts, that happened in America and 13 mental hospitals were founded in Europe. But Dix did not have wealthy, powerful opponents who profited by incarcerating mental patients, because there were no privately owned correctional facilities during her lifetime. There are presently 1.25 million mentally ill inmates imprisoned in America rather than hospitalized or receiving community care. I initially believed legislators would be pleased about my advocating for mental patients and that they would receive the pleas for change from Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill's members. Instead, we are censored and I am threatened, but authorities refuse to protect me. When that was the response, I understood immediately that we have entered the End Times - a period when God warned that men would lack natural affection. Please visit my article "End Game Reports by Mary Neal" at this link - http://goo.gl/7QeXV -  Despite my censorship and terrorism, I continue to do what God assigned me to do, and I pray for those in authority over us.

4. --- Not all the representatives who voted for NDAA have the split DNA the Bible warns us about in Genesis 6:2, 4. The Word speaks of mighty men of renown (wealthy, powerful, famous and respected sociopaths) who sprang from unions between the daughters of men and fallen angels. I believe some representatives are completely human and vote to eliminate our civil and human rights simply because they lack courage. Pray for them, and please pray for me. I am against prejudice, but I acknowledge its existence. I certainly hope blacks have not been placed in so many high government offices to condemn whites and Jews to slave camps. Neither should dictator powers be entrusted to a future white president who may misuse them to intern all blacks. The ability to dissolve Americans' citizenship and intern them indefinitely in military detention camps without criminal charges may one day be used against Christians, Muslims, Latinos, Asians (again), Native Americans - any of us at any time, especially people who denounce injustice. People who care about freedom are called "dissidents." America's founding fathers warned against investing such power in government, and so does the Bible. The Word states that our worst enemies are within our own household (Matt. 10:36). I am especially prayerful for Tea Party families at this time, knowing about their enmity with the present administration. God bless us all.

5. --- I just captured video proof that the IP Protection Act may be used to remove the Word of God offline. Stalkers just prevented the following tweet on January 7, 2012,  which relate to this article and demonstrate my censorship and persecution: @Google @iacenter @LawScribbler #ChristianPersecution for Opposing NDAA http://goo.gl/wPBUA Christians must be DOERS of the Word.  Because they prevent my sharing the link to this article at Twitter where I am @koffietime, I must print it and distribute it at churches. Christians must become aware that we are considered a THREAT by some officials in the U.S. Government because of our faith and that camps are planned. I feel that more ministers should warn their flocks about bills that could be used to censor the gospel online and intern Christians. This article has excerpts from my FreeSpeakBlog article, "NDAA PROVES AMERICANS ARE DAMN FOOLS" at http://goo.gl/q7zmm - I know the Word says we should not call people fools, but that is God's assessment of Americans and not my own. Americans who have complete faith in the 112th Congress and our president, because their relatives have not been secretly arrested and murdered like my handicapped brother was, do not know who will represent us next year or during future terms.

6. --- World history repeatedly demonstrated the folly of investing too much power in any single man or group of men. Both Hitler and Idi Amin were mass murderers such as NDAA makes possible in the United States. But fools do not learn from history. The Bible says, "AS A DOG RETURNS TO HIS VOMIT, A FOOL RETURNS TO HIS FOLLY." Proverbs 26:11

7. --- You cannot know how horrible it is to become a prisoner without cause until it happens to you like it did to me for righteous' sake. I am a prisoner in my own home, stalked and censored to prevent my exposing crimes against humanity and because I seek assistance for myself and my family. We 21st century Christians were chosen for these times. Whether we like it or not, we are all players in the End Game. God does not excuse Christians' apathy about crimes against humanity. Jesus said that people who are neither hot nor cold about being doers of the Word will be spewed out of His mouth. "And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?" (Luke 6:46). "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven." (Matt.7:21). And what did God tell us to do that seems dangerous in these last days? He said, "Speak on behalf of those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute. Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy" (Proverbs 31:8-9).

8. --- FASCISTS will also intern and persecute YOU for exposing and opposing crimes against humanity, including the arrests and murders of your handicapped and elderly relatives, who fascists consider "useless eaters" (Hitler's term). Many people were outraged in 2011 when a top government administrator referred to America's retired citizens as "lessers"(U.S. Administrator's term). Officials prefer to hide how they feel about "disposable" citizens who cannot produce goods and services for the empire. But "Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks" (Matt. 12:35). God reveals all things.

9. --- FASCISTS took over the Neals' telephone to prevent incoming and outgoing calls at will. I am collecting more witness statements regarding our PREVENTED PHONE CALLS to 678.531.0262. Callers are usually told that is not a working number, which is a lie. Or callers are directed to our voice mail to leave a message. Messages are monitored and those stalkers do not want us to receive are immediately deleted by our phone censorship team, and the calls are also deleted from our phone's memory. We have changed phone companies and telephone numbers numerous times to no avail; therefore, we will not change phone companies or telephone numbers again. There is no law allowing anyone, including the government, to prevent calls to Americans. That First Amendment violation puts the Neals under false arrest to hide Larry Neal's government lynching while persecuting his survivors for seeking DOG JUSTICE for Larry and America's 1.25 million mentally ill inmates who are jailed for being sick. TRY to call me. Apply your "free speech" rights.

10. --- FASCISTS continually take over the Neals' home computers as well as our telephone to prevent our communicating about Larry's murder under secret arrest and his family's persecution. The telephone and computer takeovers are corrupt activities probably intended to save the black and liberal vote for Democrats in government who do or allow these crimes to hide prior crimes. The takeovers also assure my poverty. They prevent my communicating with potential employers by email or telephone, knowing that most job applications are completed online at this point. I am a legal secretary, and they fear my working around computers they cannot take over without breaking through my employers' firewall and exposing their fascism. Therefore, their determination is to prevent Mary Neal from working to care for herself and her 89-year-old mother. They also had secretaries click ads running on my online articles more times than seemed feasible to have Google cancel our AdSense income. Fascists are evil in all their ways.

11. --- FASCISTS send stalkers to follow me whenever I leave home to takeover computers in the library and at FedEx Kinko's. The police REFUSE to investigate car tags and prosecute stalker a stalker who admitted he was "paid well" to follow me. Police came to my home and said I am PROHIBITED from reporting to officials over them that they refuse to investigate and prosecute crimes against me. That was likely done to prevent a paper trail proving that officials themselves ignore the crimes. I disregard the police officers' illegal injunction against my communication and continue to contact officials. See this link http://goo.gl/Ik6in "Crimes Against Mary Neal Allowed by Authorities." I do not have the ability to make officials uphold their oaths of office, but I warn Americans that many elected and appointed officials actively curtail democracy in America and plan to end even the quest for democracy by people they call "dissidents." I risk my life and safety because I LOVE AMERICA and the people of this country. The Bible says, "My People Perish from a Lack of Knowledge" (Hosea 4:6). I will not watch my neighbors perish while I am mute about fascism like German people were silent in the 1930s and 1940s. Will you? Even Christians in Germany were silent about atrocities, and it led to their own imprisonment behind the Iron Curtain for the next 50 years after millions of wrongful deaths. Censoring themselves about Nazism may have saved "pure Aryans" from the brutal SS camps, but at what price?

12. --- FASCISTS use The (Johnnie) Cochran Firm as CoIntelPro in African American communities nationwide and seek to hide it by censoring and persecuting me for EXPOSING large scale lawyer fraud against blacks seeking justice. It may be mainly to protect this evil program that I am censored, stalked, and persecuted. It is the largest and probably most expensive CoIntelPro program in history. Law offices were situated in major cities across the nation misusing Johnnie Cochran's name as bait to lure unsuspecting minority legal consumers, many of whom are then defrauded as my family was to protect Memphis Shelby County Jail after Larry's murder. My phone shutdown is intended to prevent more Cochran Firm Fraud victims from reaching me with reports about deliberate malpractice that is done to protect municipalities from lawsuits for police brutality and protect certain major corporations from lawsuits for unlawful and/or unethical practices that resulted in deaths and catastrophic injuries, such as the Ramapough People of New Jersey in the Mann v. Ford case (Google "The Cochran Firm Defrauds Native Americans to Save Ford). African Americans in media and civil/human rights organizations and so-called liberals help suppress this news and information about Larry Neal's secret lynching and our family's oppression because they have misplaced loyalty to an oppressive regime.

13. FASCISTS seek to overthrow democracy and suppress all opposition to that objective. Fascists include people from all races and political parties. Most persons who were hired to stalk me and the one computer stalker I met were black. See real-time censorship at my YouTube channel JKEMPP703 http://youtube.com/jkempp703 and Google "Mary Neal censored" for articles documenting the crimes. The latest prevented tweet my censorship team prevented my sending through Twitter is this one to @BIBLE_2ndComing after Twitter notified me that I had a new follower: Thanks @BIBLE_2ndComing I experience CHRISTIAN PERSECUTION for opposing NDAA, SOPA, mass arrest & murder of mentally ill http://goo.gl/c815y - My censorship and persecution proves that government officials will not protect Christians' right to communicate with each other. Freedom of press and our ability to spread the gospel is threatened by SOPA, which puts the Internet under the Department of Justice.

14. --- Freedom of religion is threatened by a potential Supreme Court decision to give the judiciary power over who can be ministers. Deciding who can officiate over religious services will be determined by ministers' willingness to adjust their messages to something more "politically correct" than affirming Jesus Christ as the only begotten Son of God and the only bridge between man and God. Eventually, Christians will be interned, tortured and killed under laws such as NDAA, as the Bible warns. Just as Genesis 6:2 people do not want me to communicate, neither do they want any Christians to communicate or hold public meetings where Jesus is lifted up, lest He draw all men unto Himself. They only began by oppressing Mary Neal because of the urgency they feel to hide my brother's murder, especially during election time, and curtail my advocacy for the least of these His brethren. But the fascists will soon cut off all Christian communication that offends fascists and their god.

15. --- When I said, 'yes, Lord,' I meant it. My lamp will remain full; for we know not the day or the hour when the bridegroom will return. I advocate for JESUS CHRIST, the world's greatest human rights advocate and my personal Lord and Savior. He is against capital punishment (Psalm 102:19-20), prisoner torture (Heb. 13:3), victimizing people (Matt. 25:40), avoidable wars (Rom. 12:18 ), all forms of discrimination (Gal. 3:28), and apathy about human suffering, which is inexcusable (Prov. 31:8). I rejoice that He came, will never leave us, and will soon return.  The Lord said, "Do not be afraid, but speak, and do not keep silent.  For I am with you and no one will attack you to hurt you; for I have many people in this city" (Acts 18:9-10). I rely on His promises. We are to pray and assist one another in this evil day. Please call and write to the United States Department of Justice and object to my censorship and persecution which should not be done or allowed.

16. --- I look forward to your response, Christians and all others who care about fascists essentially imprisoning the Neal family in Georgia to hide a 21st century lynching and prevent activism on behalf of sick inmates. If they block your calls to me at 678.531.0262, please email MaryLovesJustice@mail.com . Unless I respond within three days to your email, write to me at 5315 Kelleys Mill Circle, Stone Mountain, GA 30088. The day is at hand when Christians must decide between serving God or antichrist. Pray for and give practical help to persecuted Christians everywhere, whose numbers are steadily increasing as the world turns. Let us keep our lamps full and apply our faith in Jesus, who said, "Faith without works is dead." Take it from me - standing for righteousness in the face of persecution is frightening, but the Bible says every man who would save his life shall lose it. When all these things start to happen, we must fear not, but keep serving the Lord despite fascist takeovers. We are to pray and not faint as the spirit of antichrist grows stronger in the world. The Word says, "Resist the devil and he will flee from you!"  We should be courageous, thankful, and optimistic as we observe the heavenly signs and wonders which God sends to comfort us with sure knowledge that our redemption draws near. When Christ returns, every eye will behold Him, King of kings. 
SEE THE VIDEO below featuring my niece singing "BECAUSE HE LIVES" to encourage my mother that justice will come - YouTube link:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn-c5yDX8wM - "Justice" is another name for Jesus Christ.  Share this message with Christians organizations on college campuses, as I will. It appears that preserving democracy is left to the young.  Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment