Please see SOME of my November 2011 tweets below. Most of my tweets could not be copied and pasted. I am America's most censored. There is a discrepancy between the tweets I copied here and those at my Twitter page. Some are missing from this blog. The disparity was likely interference by my personal censorship force and not by Twitter or Blogger. In my article, "Internet Censorship American Style," I published a video showing that text can be coded to be unprintable. Stalkers can block part of your blogs from public view, make your tabs invisible, and render text ineligible for the copy/paste function. My tweets they want to censor are like that. If you highlight my Twitter page, copy it, then try to drop it into a document, there are usually missing tweets. The missing tweets indicate news that is being censored with particularity. I then can make certain predictions about officials' plans based on the news they censor from my tweets and articles. I publish my predictions in an article, "Mary Neal's End Times Predictions."
Why am I the most censored American? The USA has many human/civil rights activists, but I may be the only one who had a disabled brother secretly arrested for 18 days and murdered, with all requests for records and government accountability denied for eight years. (See Wrongful Death of Larry Neal.com http://WrongfulDeathOfLarryNeal.com ). My disabled brother's secret murder proves that America does some of the same human rights violations as Nazi Germany did and China does. Other reasons for my censorship are the ten listed below:
1. Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill, an online advocacy group I founded and direct to help decriminalize mental illness in America, which would be unprofitable for prison investors
2. Boycott 4 Justice: No Shopping on the 9th of any month during 2011. If decision makers cared about our petitions and marches, Troy Davis would still be alive. Power responds to money and guns. Being a nonviolent Christian woman, I advocate boycotts like Dr. Martin Luther King used, i.e., the Montgomery Bus Boycott.
3. Occupy Demand: Divest or Resign http://goo.gl/IGcqe "Where a man's treasure is, there his heart is also." Americans expect officials to introduce and support laws that are detrimental to their own stock portfolios, but the Bible says that will not happen. Officials must divest themselves of corporate stock during the time they represent the People, or we will continue to compete with elected officials' wallets.
4. The Cochran Firm Fraud: One of the nation's largest plaintiffs' law firm that misuses Johnnie Cochran's name and reputation to defraud certain clients to benefit government entities and certain corporations.
5. Human Rights for Prisoners March - I conduct an online protest march against (1) criminalizing mental illness; (2) capital punishment; (3) solitary confinement; (4) trying and sentencing children as adults; (5) wrongful convictions; (6) prison profiteering (7) neglect of and brutality against prisoners.
6. Determination to expose and oppose racism and class consciousness in the justice system as revealed by the denial of due process of law to the Neal family and by the victimization of numerous Americans of all races whose stories I publish in three blogs and social media, hoping they will be helped by decision makers (taxpayers, voters, elected and appointed officials).
7. I publish news that prove the Constitutional rights Americans hold dear are systematically being undermined and made moot by (a) ignoring the rights of certain individuals or classes of people, and (b) overriding Constitutional rights by enacting new laws, supposedly for security. My focus is attacks against the First Amendment, especially net freedom.
8. I am Chairperson of the MacPhail/Davis Truth Commission, petitioning the Georgia Bureau of Investigations and the United States Department of Justice for a new investigation regarding Officer MacPhail's murder. Troy Davis asked us to "continue to fight this fight" and clear his name - see http://goo.gl/QjsiB
9. I expose and oppose Internet censorship, particularly Senate Bill 968 and House Resolution 3261, which propose putting the Internet under the U.S. Justice Department, which I know to be corrupt.
10. I expose and oppose officials' reneging on their oaths of office to uphold the Constitution of the United States, causing erosion of our civil and human rights. Some officials are lynching America. That is to say, they are following directives by 1700s slave master Willie Lynch: (a) occasionally show mastery over slaves by brutal beatings (police brutality) and deaths (executions); (b) control slaves' communication (Internet censorship), (c) keep slaves so poor that they concentrate on their next meal instead of how to escape slavery. Google my HubPages articles, "Lynching America" and "Food Stamp Slave Reparations," among others. Some of the links are within my tweets below.
victor houston tweet goes here