Thursday, November 17, 2011

COVER-UP RE KOFFIETIME TWEETS

These are the tweets the cyberdogs hide (October 29 to November 1). See if you can figure out the hidden news. The tweets seem tame to me, but somewhere within these tweets is something very threatening to someone. First, these tweets did not copy/paste when I tried to paste them at "Koffietime Tweets Nov 2011" (the next article in this blog).  Secondly, please see my video "CENSORED KOFFIETIME TWEETS NOV 2011" to see how my computer gives the response "BAD REQUEST" every time I try to drop them in that document, even at the library. Tomorrow I will try numerous computers. Other tweets are missing altogether for November 2011. I see several problems. First, the tweets to and from @PersecutionNews were placed at November 1 after I noticed they were missing from those that were actually tweeted around November 8. Secondly, my tweets to @MMFlint were missing from November 2011 tweets altogether, and they are also missing from my Twitter page. Michael Moore is interested in justice for Troy Davis. Moore and at least a million other people throughout the world opposed his execution without proof of guilt. I entered the tweet again today, November 25, 2011:

Mary Neal
Davis/MacPhail Truth Committee Petition for new MacPhail Murder Investigation "KEEP FIGHTING THIS FIGHT" ~Troy


Petitions are treated like presidential elections to skew results. Signatures are stolen and DoS sometimes prevents signatures and comments. The Change.org petition for a new MacPhail murder investigation which was entered on November 13 was sent to @MMFlint immediately, but that tweet does not show among my tweets. I must check and see if my tweets about the boycott of the State of Georgia ever went to @MMFlint. Censorship in America around executions, mass incarceration, the attack on civil and human rights of Americans, The (Johnnie) Cochran Firm fraud, and the secret government murder of Larry Neal, my mentally, physically disabled brother, are notorious. No wonder stalkers stole the document from my desktop wherein I had copied and posted my November 2011 tweets! Stalkers steal the ones they want, and I presume the tweets to @MMFlint were seen on no computers other than the ones using my own IP address. That is discussed in my article "Internet Censorship American Style."  Another thing stalkers did to prevent signatures on the petition for a new MacPhail murder investigation was to date my Change.org petition September 21, 2011. That is the way it was dated online to make the public think it would be too late to sign the petition because Troy Davis died on that day. Many people who see a petition about Davis dated September 21 or any earlier date would likely think it be to save him rather than CLEAR AN INNOCENT MAN'S NAME.

I tweet often to Occupy Wall Street, Christians and churches.  I tweet frequently about Negroes in decision-making capacities who use their positions against their constituents and the apparent futility of the Voting Rights Act.  I have to review my videos to identify the missing tweets. Ever since 11,000 of my tweets were taken offline in December 2010 right before the Georgia prison labor strike (re-instated in February 2011), I always print and/or film my tweets. Sherlock Holmes never had as much fun as I have tracking down what the stalkers censor in my writing! Internet censorship is rampant in America. It is sad but necessary for online activists to check their links to see if they go to the source document intended (at a computer other than one's own), check tweets to see if they disappear, address emails to oneself or a friend to do printouts to see if your emails actually go out, etc.  These are the games CoIntelPro plays online while Nazis attempt to pass S.968 or H.R.3261 to put the Internet under the U.S. Department of Injustice.
 

Mary Neal

Maybe DP states are racing! Innocent ppl = extra points
Mary Neal

Shameful! They plan 2 kill Hank Skinner on 11/9 w/ request for DNA test DENIED! Pretense of justice for all is over!
Mary Neal

I told Victor Houston 2B careful. Geronimo ji Jaga died time I tried to get his opinion re
Mary Neal

@
Meanwhile, some of us are too nervous to quit smoking. Ain't that something?
CareNews

"Deadly Monopolies": How Firms are Taking Over Life Itself
Retweeted by
Mary Neal

I said, "Victor, you're late w/ lessons re CoIntelPro. I found out thru The Cochran Firm Fraud"
Mary Neal

VictorHouston was only BPP member called 2 testify before Church Committee re CoIntelPro. He wanted 2 teach me abt 'em
Mary Neal

CoIntelPro went CRAZY today when Victor Houston, former BPP, called me. Hackers interrupted 1-hr phone call 11 times!
Mary Neal

Sun 5pmEST Guest: Victor Houston of orig BPP Call-in 347-994-3644 Taped shows
Mary Neal

@
Willie Lynch told slavemasters to control slaves' communication to keep them "fools." Thus, we face H.R.3261
MFI Miami

"Control the coinage and the courts — let the rabble have the rest." Thus the Padishah Emperor advises you. And...
Retweeted by
Mary Neal

Welcome Did U know about this? "God Facing Layoff by Supreme Court"
Mary Neal

You mean persecution like you see in my VIDEO: Gangstalked for Heb.13:3 and Matt.25:40
Mary Neal

@
Christians aren't popular in USA either See also and
persecution.org

Revealing Videos: Armored Vehicles Intentionally Chase After and Run Over Christian Protesters in Egypt ^jm
Retweeted by
Mary Neal

See "Lynching America" through Internet censorship bills S.968 and H.R.3261
Mary Neal

, where are my tweets? See "LYNCHING AMERICA" my new HubPages article
Mary Neal

Congress to silence 99% Through H.R. 3261 & S.968
Mary Neal

For driver that came to sit in front of my house, I sent the kid to see if that was really a drive-out tag because I saw no number.
Mary Neal

Do friends a favor. Share this radio interview re TheCochranFirm Fraud on
Mary Neal

Do friends a favor. Share this radio interview re The Cochran Fraud. LISTEN on Blogtalk
Mary Neal

See a few of the petitions by Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill at this link
Mary Neal

Time for Congress to put a lid on online dissent through H.R.3261 and S.968 - Shut up, 99%!
Mary Neal

Talking abt God puts U on DANGEROUS RADICAL CHRISTIAN list. Is that why I'm censored?
Mary Neal

@
Will online ministry continue when The Justice Dept takes over the Internet through H.R.3261 or S.968?
Mary Neal

Did HomelandSecurity train yo clergy 2 keep U calm during MarshalLaw?
Mary Neal

Did Homeland Security train yo minister to keep you compliant during Marshal Law?
Mary Neal

Clergy trained to calm The People if Marshal Law is called
Mary Neal

In fascists countries, gov & corporations collude against The People. Consider The Cochran Firm Fraud
Mary Neal

Be careful of The Cochran Firm. They're Backstabbers Proof 1st CoIntelPro Law Firm
Mary Neal

Will your Internet presence survive H.R.3261? It's like S.968.
Mary Neal

They hiding H.R.3261? : Sorry, we're having trouble with that page, and we're looking into it.
Mary Neal

After I published "GOD FACING LAY-OFF BY SUPREME CT," a rep introduced H.R.3261 for Internet takeover by
Mary Neal

They hired stalkers 2 follow me online & in person 24/7.Have taken down YouTube twice, gMail, and Care2 eCards 2 prevent my posts
Mary Neal

I became most censored woman in America to hide reports @ my FreeSpeakBlog. See my cybercensorship films
Mary Neal

I hope stays strong although a young vet was critically wounded in Oakland. FIGHT FASCISM!
Mary Neal

They'll take more than yo homes & jobs.They'll kill yo sick relatives & dare U to complain
Mary Neal

I know it's terrifying to oppose fascists. I was followed by a USDOT trk leading 4 other cars
Mary Neal

Court bans AZ woman from McDonald's after she complained about staph growing on children's playgrounds MUSN'T TELL
Mary Neal

Thanks 4 info re H.R. 3261. Like S.968 the Internet under the Justice Dept & Americans lose net freedom

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to new generation mobile application live play free cricket game online at fantasypower11 and win real
    huge amount by creating your team with 11 players.
    https://fantasypower11.com/play-cricket-online

    ReplyDelete