Saturday, April 2, 2011

Koffietime's March 2011 Tweets

(14 paragraphs, 11 links, April 4 update has MLK Video, 1 article link, and 27 tweets before the signature block)  The article that follows this one in the MaryLovesJustice blog is entitled "My Flag, My Country."  Americans who expose and protest injustices like Dr.King, Mary Neal, and many others sometimes must defend our position as patriots.  I have never been wealthy, but I have had enough to purchase a one-way ticket out of America many times and chose to remain where God planted me in a beautiful country that is inhabited by a diverse population of people, most of whom value liberty and justice for all. However, I have challenges because I believe patriotic duty includes fighting for human rights at home first and foremost. 


I want to thank @koffietime followers in USA, Chile, Egypt, UK, and wherever you are. I couldn't win today and post many of my March 2011 tweets here in this blog; the cyberstalkers were too much for me. I tried to capture my tweets since March 3 and re-publish them. March 3 was the last time I got away with doing that. But the censorship team prevailed. I was just tweeting about their victory to @Princess Delap, and post the tweet below for you to see; you may not be allowed to see it at Twitter:

@PrincessDelap  Libya, USA - my home sweet home http://marylovesjustice.blogspot.com/2011/03/libya-usa.html Cyberdogs won today I couldn't...

I made sure to send a special shout-out to the UK, because sometimes when I send a series of tweets, my Twitter address would Change from 40404 (USA) to the UK code.  Someone with clout over there must be interested in 21st century slavery in the USA through the prison industrial complex, decriminalizing mental illness, and human rights abuses, which are my usual subjects.  To lighten the heavy load of ugly truth, I throw in some jazz and gospel occasionally.  Here is a sample tweet for peace:

@peace MUSIC VIDEO: You Reap What U Sow http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgbWQfkz90E Harry Lister and Statesmen - #peace #love #PrinceofPeace


CYBERSTALKED TWEET 4/4/11
Thanks @Chevron What would we have done w/o U 9/27/08? USDOT trk & others chased us! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1ltCpy1uu0 #terrorism


The people who monitor my computer usage will likely let that @koffietime tweet for peace show since I shared it here, although it will arrive to my followers late.  That is nothing new either, because mine frequently register from one hour to several days back. See a video proving my tweets are backtimed at my YouTube channel jkempp703.  If you want to have some fun, have your whole office access the video on different computers and note how stagnant the hits counter may remain at YouTube.  You see, it is not a particular Internet company giving me these problems.  In fact, the individual Internet companies may not know about my censorship until I write about it.  Someone else may have control over the Internet around here. (See an article in this MaryLovesJustice blog about my censorship at Newsvine.  The company posted a note online saying Mary Neal is watchlisted and Newsvine employees should "ignore this author.")  

The Twitter censorship is easiest to capture on film because of how quick I can type140 characters and how fast my cyberdogs must react to stop the tweet from going to my nearly 900 followers, but they are not faster than the camera.  Capturing censorship at other sites on film usually requires that I return hours or days later (preferably using a different IP address) to see if what I posted was allowed to stay put.  We'll put a DVD in my book for you, "Cochran Firm Fraud," when I get an agent and publisher.  My phone is tapped and calls are prevented.  The phone tap plus interruption of emails makes that process slower than it should be for an exciting tale about lawsuits that turned into an action thriller - (678) 531-0262.  The manuscript is almost like a sci-fi because of the high-tech things that happened since my elderly mother and I dared to sue The Cochran Firm for defrauding us to protect government officials after the SECRET ARREST AND WRONGFUL DEATH OF LARRY NEAL (Google that term).  Only 1 in 10 of my tweets actually appear on my homepage timeline while I am working at that site although the tweets post at my profile page (on my view). Unfortunately, what I see on my profile page is not necessarily what anyone who isn't using my IP address sees. That is why cyberdogs prevent me from having a functional "follow me at twitter" widget at my blogs. I used to be able to see what the public saw by viewing my profile page at Twitter using that widget. I complained about the discrepancies, and the widget was cyberattacked.

The cyberdogs make the infowar uninteresting.  They win too often.  I will have to be more like Cindy ___, whose son was among the first casualties in the Iraq war, conflict, invasion (or whatever it is called), and she began sitting in a lawn chair across from official buildings in Washington D.C. to protest.  Of course, one must be cognizant of the fact that Cindy is white and I am black.  When I went downtown Atlanta to stand and protest Larry's secret murder, Atlanta police threatened to taser and arrest me.  There are caste levels within the slave class.  Unfortunately, the Internet lockdown regarding controversial subjects like my mentally, physically disabled brother's murder in Shelby County Jail after 18 days of secret incarceration makes it necessary for people to be brave in the face of "illegal injunctions" even if we face "dogs and water hoses" like Dr. King said in his final speech, "I've Been to the Mountaintop." It seems useless trying to advocate for justice online in America.  Isn't that ironic?  

This is the 43rd anniversary weekend of the assassination of Nobel Prize laureate, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. - a beloved American hero.  The truth is, if Dr. King were alive today, he'd be censored, stalked, and possibly assassinated like he was in 1968.  Advocacy for America's "slave class" is not appreciated, including minorities, disabled and elderly, and whites who lack wealth. Other countries have a caste system, also, I understand.  But in the USA, my brother's murder was not investigated and prosecuted like Michael Vick's pit bulls' abuse.  I suppose the difference is that investigating the pit bulls' abuse gave an opportunity to degrade, imprison, and bankrupt another black man, whereas investigating and prosecuting Larry's murder would necessitate punishing the hierarchy.  

Politics are confusing for me and I am not an attorney, so maybe there is another reason why black men in America are in a caste lower than dogs.  It could be that 1.25 million mental patients of every race, Michael Vick, and 1 in every 9 young black men were imprisoned primarily to increase the $50 billion per year taxpayers pay to incarcerated 2.3 million Americans.  That may be it.  I have tried to understand their reasoning for years, but I cannot follow it. The only thing I am sure about is that human rights abuses do not really upset anyone in Washington who I corresponded with about my brother's murder for over seven years.  Instead of open disclosure and justice, I get stalkers online and in person.  The fact that this nation fights expensive, unpopular wars for human rights abroad puzzles me.

Frequently, I find people who can get around the cyberdog force and publish information that I cannot post using my home PC, which was illegally placed on the censorship force's Intranet.  Check back at this blog in case we are able to post the March 2011 tweets at some point.  I save tweets on video as I input them, so we can count and see which tweets they hid.  That should be interesting.  Check out my other blog for tweets prior to March 2011 at http://FreeSpeakBlog.blogspot.com - The name "FreeSpeakBlog" is a joke.  Women like my 88-year-old mother and I who are censored, persecuted, endangered and impoverished for asking WHAT HAPPENED TO LARRY NEAL and exposing other abuses of power have to find humor where we can.

I felt defeated in the infowar today since I worked for hours but was prevented from publishing my March tweets in this blog.  It is discouraging to know people probably won't see many of them at Twitter.  Interestingly, Truthout.org also suffered a cyberattack this week that destroyed its last ten (10) days of published articles.  I am sorry that happened.  Contrary to what they say, misery does not love company.  I did love my messages from people this week saying they were sharing news about the BOYCOTT 4 JUSTICE shopping moratorium on the 9th of each month throughout 2011.  See this link for information:  http://freespeakblog.blogspot.com/2011/03/boycott-4-justice-no-shopping-april-9.html  -  People who care about liberty and justice for all are using their Internet social networks and distributing flyers on college campuses to help inform people about the people's 9/11 response to corporate greed and government misdeeds.  I was also encouraged to gain more international followers at Twitter this week (although they may be covertly deleted later).  That means the world is watching out for human rights in America while America watches out for human rights globally.  Thank you so much, fellow citizens and international neighbors.

SO WHAT'S NEW IN THE OTHER LIBYA?  No, I'm just kidding again.  After all, there are no massacres over here yet.  It was reported that 37 Georgia inmates who led a rebellion in December for human rights are still missing, and my handicapped brother was murdered in 2003 and we are denied records or legal recourse (Larry was probably killed while trainees learned to do waterboarding - "justice" authorities refuse to say).  The New York Times reported that 7 black men were killed by Miami police within the last 8 months, but I don't think those numbers qualify as a massacre, even if Troy Davis, whose final appeal was denied by the U.S. Supreme Court last week, is added to the dead.  In any case, this is My Flag, My Country, and I pledge to work together with other concerned citizens and immigrants of all races to make her more humane and just.  As my hero, Dr. King, said, America should be true to what she said on paper, especially the Constitution, this nation's contract with its populace.  I hope you are not disappointed to find only two of my March 2011 tweets posted here and one rejected tweet from April.  More will be shared at this blog later, I hope.  To make up for our disappointment, let us watch the video below: a very censored excerpt from Dr.King's motivating speech, "I've Been to the Mountaintop."  It is is published at YouTube at this link:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1L8y-MX3pg


UPDATE 4/4/11 -- Below are twenty-seven (27) tweets. It was a fight to copy and paste them. That challenges cyberstalkers who kept certain tweets from actually going to followers. I told the protesters at WeAreOne march and rally in Atlanta on April 4, 2011, they might have trouble accessing some of my articles and joining or staying connected to my @ Twitter followers because we are no longer in Dixiland, but Naziland when it comes to Internet communications.  I am pleased that so many Americans recognize that inhumane elitists began by eliminating rights for the mentally ill of all races and minorities, but slavery appears to be the ultimate goal for us all.  Objections are not allowed from middle class and indigent people, even when our handicapped loved ones are secretly arrested and eliminated like Larry Neal was. See my article "After Bailouts, Let the Good Times Roll at Taxpayers' Expense" at this link:  http://www.nowpublic.com/world/after-bailout-let-good-times-roll-taxpayers-expense
.

»
 Mary Neal 

@ The Assault on American Workers - VIDEO: They're Shuttin' Detroit Down -
 Mary Neal 

@ Cyberdogs attack my tweets & articles but cannot retrieve the flyers and memories fr ppl who saw the sign "WrongfulDeathOfLarryNeal"
 Mary Neal 

@ Been standing 4 workers since learning plan 2 destroy Civil Rights in USA 
 Mary Neal 

@ WeAreOne Respect Our Rights! Americans of all races are beginning 2 recognize that Unity Works. Working Ppl vs. Elitist Overlords.
 Mary Neal 

@ The WeAreOne demonstration in Atlanta was a huge success. People are uniting for justice for workers!
 Mary Neal 

@ Decided 2 do standup comedy. Got material NOBODY else ever thought about - the real deal re some attys. Do U pay nightly?
 Mary Neal 

@ WeAreOne  demonstrations 4 worker rights 4/4/11 commemorating MLK's death. Follow the link 4 one in your area
 Mary Neal 

@ Saw an ad 4 The CochranFirm on the web "TOP FRAUD ATTORNEYS" That's the first honest thing they said. Nobody can beat 'em at fraud.
 Mary Neal 

 Mary Neal 

@ This is horrible and terrifying, but so absurd it's funny.  Cochran Firm Fraud 2
 Mary Neal 

Thanks @ What would we have done w/o U 9/27/08? USDOT trk & others chased us!  
 Mary Neal 

@ 46 years! Is that how long it will take to investigate secret arrest & wrongful death of Larry Neal? 
 Mary Neal 

@ Hi, Paul. A link for the King Center in Atlanta Assassinated 43 years ago today & still strong.
 Mary Neal 

@ At noon Mon., Dr. King's fam will meet w/ mourners at graveside. At 5:30 workers will meet there and march. He died defending workers.
 Mary Neal 

@ @ How's this 4 a slogan: "If you have no defense, just say you don't exist!" (Stole that one fr Cochran Firm frauds)
 Mary Neal 

@ I also write commercials, speeches, short stories and comedy. The COCHRAN FIRM FRAUD is so absurd, I may do stand-up.
 Mary Neal 

@ Thx. Pls visit and  also Google WrongfulDeathofLarryNeal
 Mary Neal 

I don't delete ppl & some deleted ppl say they didn't unfollow. Must be the SECRET LOVERS. Listen 
 Mary Neal 

Welcome, new followers & thx 4 following @. I reviewed the list & found many were deleted recently.Pls TRY 2 come back 4 yo koffie
»
 Mary Neal 

@, Just followed @ @ @@ @, also @, which was listed 3 times w/ ppl I follow



Mary Neal
Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill

No comments:

Post a Comment