Monday, May 7, 2012

Royal Celebration, by Mary Neal



YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO A

ROYAL CELEBRATION


Where:         Wherever in the world you are

Who:             Whomsoever will

Hosted by:    Lord of lords, King of kings, First and Last, Alpha and Omega, Provider, Comforter, Prince of peace, Creator, Messiah, Y'shua, Holy Father, Almighty God, the great I Am, Wonderful Counselor, Redeemer, Everlasting Father, Emanuel, Son of Man, Son of God, Rock of ages, Lilly of the valley, Savior

Cost:              Pre-paid admission. Jesus paid for all people equally throughout all nations and all time.

Door Prizes:  Love, acceptance, forgiveness, peace, justice, compassion, comfort, purpose, joy, fellowship, guidance, refuge, abundant blessings, change

Requirements: Confess and repent from sin; Have faith in God; Love others as I love you; Forgive; Study and obey the Word; Pray; Do unto others as you would have them do unto you; Profess Me before men; Judge not; Feed My sheep; Fear not; Cast all your cares on Me, knowing that I care for you

Directions:      Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. “None shall come to the Father except by Me.”

RSVP:           1) Accept by prayer: Holy God, I confess that I am a sinner and have come short of the glory of God. I repent from sin and ask for Your forgiveness. Please come into my heart and become Lord of my life and my personal savior. I believe in God the Father and Jesus Christ, only begotten Son of God. I accept Jesus' blood sacrifice on my behalf. Please send Your Holy Spirit to guide me into understanding and righteousness. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.

                       2) Unite with a local body of believers to worship, learn, and grow in Christ. Forsake not the assembly of saints. Support and participate in evangelism.

                        3) As soon as practicable, be baptized.

Renewal:       Daily. His mercy is new every morning, forgiving for the same offense 70 times 7 in the face of sincere repentance.

Party Favors: Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him. (1 Corin. 2:9) He who made everything men love, crave and lust after has topped Himself! Come to the celebration and see.

Attire:           Come as you are. A spotless garment will be provided!

Invitation delivered by Mary Neal, a daughter of the Host. MaryLovesJustice@gmail.com


Ribbet collage2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment