Monday, February 13, 2012

Whitney Houston, Gospel Singer Extraordinaire!

Whitney Houston (1963 - 2012)

Witney Houston sang gospel beautifully. Herein, I share five videos and links with you. Ain't no party like a Holy Ghost Party! On the video below, enjoy Whitney Houston singing "I LOVE THE LORD" on feature film, "Preacher's Wife." Notice how the church windows behind her look like angel's wings. I pray that God received Whitney and that He comforts her family.
We loved her. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piSZRKQubUU






I write about problems people experience and suggest solutions. People publish petitions, march, hold rallies, write letters, and pray. The Bible says, "When you've done all, stand!" Whitney sings, "HOLD ON - HELP IS ON THE WAY."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMYPvnSE19o





Put your trust in the Lord. He cares for you.
He is the Rock, His work is perfect: for all His ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is He. (Deut.32:4)


Enjoy this video with Whitney Houston, CeCe Winans and Shirley Ceasar in concert! I put this video on my Care2 profile page years ago to be reminded that we can count on God and the friends He sends into our lives. The ladies sing classic melodies, including "I Surrender All," "You Can Count on Me," and "Heaven - I'm Going There." Let's have church!
http://youtu.be/EBB4-_mo2Dw





Indeed, Jesus is in the house. He is all good all of the time! What a beautiful, talented woman Whitney was. Whitney, we will always love you. But more importantly, Jesus loves her. Whitney sang, "Yes, Jesus Loves Me."
http://youtu.be/ZNqAHrNNLqA




Jesus loves all of His children. Join His family today. Things will get better for you. Everyone wants justice except the unrighteous. Commit yourself to the Lord. He will make the crooked places straight in His time, His way, according to His purpose and will. What is His will? "Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth."
(3 John 1:2)


Rest in peace, Whitney Houston. We will miss you, but we hope to see you again. For Jesus overcame the last enemy - death (1Corinthians 15:26). Jesus said, "In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also (John 14:2-4). There will be no more weeping and wailing. There will be only "Howdy! Howdy!" and never any goodbyes.


Mahalia Jackson sings for Whitney, who is now
done with the "Trouble of the World."
http://youtu.be/8eiI52WluF0





Our condolences to Whitney's daughter, Bobbi, her other family members, close friends, and grieving fans. Please be comforted in God's mercy, which is new every morning. No matter how negative our present circumstances may seem, our Father has Whitney and all of us in His strong, loving hands.


Note: After publishing "Whitney Houston, Gospel Singer Extraordinaire," this writer was prohibited from using Twitter on my home computer and viewing Twitter on my cellphone - @koffietime - http://twitter.com/koffietime . Whenever major news happens and I write about it, I am blocked from Twitter for a period of time. When Georgia prisoners staged a labor strike in December 2010, around 11,000 of my tweets disappeared from Twitter for several months. My online advocacy is censored to hide our organization "ASSISTANCE TO THE INCARCERATED MENTALLY ILL (AIMI)" and to slow the effectiveness of our "Human Rights for Prisoners March" across the Internet (Hebrews 13:3). They who censor Mary Neal hate God and His gospel. Whenever I wrote the word "God" in my Sharebook at Care2, my assigned censorship team would change it to begin with a small "g." Sometimes, it took hours for me to use a capital letter. I film the censorship and upload some of the videos online at http://youtube.com/jkempp703. Finally, I was prohibited from using my Care2 Sharebook in order to prevent Americans' realization that God is against slavery via the prison industrial complex. Today, incarceration and prison labor are probably America's most thriving businesses, and human beings are actually traded on Wall Street.

The Word of God is under attack in America, and so are some Christians who are doers of the Word and not hearers only, like Mary Neal. It violates my civil and human rights to be censored like I am: my freedom of speech, press, and religion. Stealing my emails and hampering AIMI members from communicating online also prevents us from exercising our right to freedom of peaceful assembly. I am denied any legal recourse and protection of my First Amendment rights by authorities, who might be responsible. We at AIMI advocate primarily for decriminalizing mental illness in America, where 1.25 million prisoners are sick people who should be hospital inpatients or outpatients, depending on the severity of their crimes and their functionality. Instead, they are cruelly imprisoned for being mentally ill and comprise over 60% of inmates in torturous solitary confinement today. Imprisoning people for being sick violates Jesus' commands at Matthew 25:31-46. I remind authorities that we must treat others as we wish to be treated and that whatever we do unto the least of these, His brethren, we do also unto Him.  Obviously, they do not want to hear it, or violations against my First Amendment rights would not continue without intervention. Authorities are unwilling to apply U.S. Code and Georgia law on my behalf to stop cyberstalkers from prohibiting my ministry on behalf of mentally ill inmates and their families who strongly object and suffer because their sick loved ones are used for prison profits. Why do stalkers using four IP addresses or more go online with me and censor my input? Thirteen reasons are outlined in my article, "America's Most Censored: Mary Neal." The cyberstalkers' bosses know that it is wrong for America to return to slavery, especially victimizing the least among us, His brethren: sick people from poor and middle income families who cannot afford psychiatric care since Medicaid stopped paying for inpatient mental hospitalization decades ago and budgets for community care are steadily being reduced. This saves taxpayers zero, because incarcerating 2.3 million people in America costs over $50billion per year, according to PEW, and up to $300billion per year when factoring in costs for police services, lawyers for indigent defense, and court costs. Americans are forced to pay for our sick loved ones and neighbors to be imprisoned for a common, treatable health condition, and some acute patients, like my brother Larry Neal, are murdered behind bars. My family is denied any records and accountability for his death, and we are censored and persecuted for asking how and why he was secretly arrested and killed. God is against murders and victimizing the poor, but that is a protected right that elitists have in America where protests against it are not allowed. God's Word said that when these things start to happen, Christians are to lift up our eyes and know the promise in Whitney Houston song is true: "Help Is on the Way." Amen. God bless Whitney Houston's soul, and may God have mercy on cruel, mercenary creatures in America's injustice system, who execute men for committing murder but refuse to answer "What Happened to Larry Neal?"

Blessings!
Mary Neal

1 comment:

  1. I may have to republish this Homegoing Celebration for Whitney Houston at a new blog. It is horrible how the stalkers attacked this web page. Does it scroll smoothly for you? They slowed my computer down to a crawl and input codes that make the videos appear wavy. Gen.6:2,4

    ReplyDelete