Monday, August 8, 2016

Join Mary Neal vs. CoIntelPro; Koffietime Tweets Restrained

Hello, online friends. Hackers prevented my posting recent tweets to this blog like I usually do from time to time. I suspect they may have prevented the tweets I directed to certain individuals and groups from posting on the recipients' view. I strongly suspect the hackers are police officers misusing government property (surveillance equipment) to disrupt my First Amendment rights to free speech and freedom of press, my right to assemble online with like-minded individuals, my right to share grievances with government officials as well as my right to practice my religion. I cannot seem to get their superiors, including elected and appointed officials, to care and uphold the law. Next we will try the United Nations, and I promise to notify you of the outcome. See the video showing my efforts to post the tweets embedded below and at YouTube's https://youtu.be/kQjwi97fsjM MaryLovesJustice channel. I have lots of videos there that captured cyberstalking in this land where black women do not have a right to speak. Someone should have warned poor, little Korryn Gaines about that.
God demands that Christians speak up for the poor and needy, judge righteously, and stand up for everyone who is appointed to destruction. That's all I do online, and God told all His children to do likewise: obey Proverbs 31:8-9. I also remind elitists that Jesus said we are to treat others as we wish to be treated ourselves. That instruction is not better received in the 21st century than when Jesus said it. I want to remind police hackers and government oppressors that you must not harm me for obeying God. Jesus already died for you and for me as well as police victims who suffered catastrophic injuries and wrongful deaths, fatal arrests, prisoner torture and murder, illegal surveillance, censorship, rape, long-term solitary confinement torture, execution, extrajudicial assassinations, collusion against civil and human rights, and other crimes against humanity under the color of law. Repent and be saved. These are the Last Days, and Tribulation is beginning now.

I hereby request that the Internet gods please direct their censorship staff to stop curtailing freedom of press about the four men on my recent grid. It took over an hour for me to create the photo below, which I recommend for others to try doing at Ribbet.com. Sometimes hackers take over at Ribbet, also, but one has to be persistent. Try not to lose your temper. God said be long-suffering. Great is our reward in heaven as we fight against principalities and powers on high to obey our Lord! Glory, hallelujah! Amen!
Frankly, I am tempted to leave online advocacy work, because I sometimes cuss when police hackers interfere with my articles, social media posts, and photographs like the one above that shows three men who can still be saved. They were positioned in houses near mine in Georgia where they take over my modem and phones (one must be within 100 yards to use somebody's modem, I was told). The photo showing endangered and dead men is my cover page at Facebook, but Facebook did not announce it when I changed my cover page for the very first time. The bible says it is not good for blessings and cursing to proceed from the same mount. My brother, Larry Neal, was secretly arrested and murdered by the Memphis Shelby County Jail in 2003. Then the U.S. Department of Justice helped the facility cover-up the murder, because the USA does not respect the right to life of "useless eaters" (Hitler's term for physically and mentally disabled people). But we must watch our tempers and trust God honor His Word and get revenge. That is NOT our job. Our job is to remain humble, obedient, prayerful, and seek nonviolent social change. I suggest that all working class and poor Americans of every race must unite and Boycott4Justice. That is a nonviolent, effective protest.

More information is detailed at my Facebook page for the week ending August 6. If you are interested, please see more videos (if they let you) at my Justice Gagged blog, http://JusticeGagged.blogspot.com and at my MaryLovesJustice YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/MaryLovesJustice

Fight me if you want, but remember that "your arms are too short to box with God." I have decided to live for Jesus. I will NOT turn back. Amen, thank you, Jesus! Bless everyone who is covered with the blood of the Lamb. Our Rapture is coming soon. I hope to meet many online friends at the Wedding Feast, but you MUST obey Proverbs 31:8-9, Hebrews 13:3, Matthew 25:40, and all verses that advocate LOVE. Begin by sharing this article, please. I'm censored, but God put many people on the battlefield with me, and some of the best human rights advocates are not even Christians. Blessings to all humanitarians. Thank you for assisting in God's fight (the battle is His).

"I'm Gone Stay on the Battlefield!" https://youtu.be/tRe5aACNx50
Your Tent City Activist, MaryLovesJustice : (678)531.0262 : MaryLovesJustice@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment