Thursday, June 5, 2014

Victory Over Fear

Victory over fear is our right and our duty. Proverbs 21:3 says, "To do what is right and just is more acceptable to the LORD than sacrifice." Working for justice and righteousness in the Last Days seems frightening unless one has strong faith in God. Faith comes by hearing the Word of God. Therefore, please read the twenty-five(25) verses below aloud so that you may hear them. God bless Christians who prepare themselves to be not hearers only but doers of the Word of God.


2 Timothy 1:7
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.

Joshua 1:9
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

Hebrews 13:6
So we can confidently say, “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear; what can man do to me?”

1 John 4:18
There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

Psalm 23:4
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

Psalm 27:1
Of David. The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Deuteronomy 31:8
It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.”

Romans 8:15
For you did not receive the spirit of slavery to fall back into fear, but you have received the Spirit of adoption as sons, by whom we cry, “Abba! Father!”

Psalm 23:1-6
A Psalm of David. The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.

Romans 8:1-39
There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life has set you free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death.

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.

Matthew 10:31
Fear not, therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.

Galatians 5:22-23
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.

Isaiah 41:10
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Proverbs 14:27
The fear of the Lord is a fountain of life, that one may turn away from the snares of death.

Psalm 46:1-11
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear though the earth gives way, though the mountains be moved into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains tremble at its swelling. Selah There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, the holy habitation of the Most High. God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved; God will help her when morning dawns.

Psalm 27:14
Wait for the Lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the Lord!

Psalm 83:18
That they may know that you alone, whose name is the Lord, are the Most High over all the earth.

Luke 12:7
Why, even the hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not; you are of more value than many sparrows.

Jeremiah 39:17-18
But I will deliver you on that day, declares the Lord, and you shall not be given into the hand of the men of whom you are afraid. For I will surely save you, and you shall not fall by the sword, but you shall have your life as a prize of war, because you have put your trust in me, declares the Lord.’”

Psalm 34:4
I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.

Psalm 27:13
I believe that I shall look upon the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living!

Luke 8:25
He said to them, “Where is your faith?” And they were afraid, and they marveled, saying to one another, “Who then is this, that he commands even winds and water, and they obey him?”

Isaiah 43:1-2
But now thus says the Lord, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: “Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you."

Do not be afraid, but speak, and do not keep silent. For I am with you and no one will attack you to hurt you; for I have many people in this city." (Acts 18:9-10).

The last scripture of the 25 presented is one I rely on while using the Internet to expose and oppose lawlessness in the justice system. YOU must be among "many people" who Christ has appointed to help and protect me, and I thank you very much. Many blessings.

MaryLovesJustice
MaryLovesJustice@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment